Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunless Tanning; A less Cancerous Option

Tanning beds. We've all been there and done that. But honestly I'm over that fad, and you should be too! The over tanned look was really popular when we were 17, but now not so much. Even celebrities have a nice glow, but don't look super unnatural. For example:



These three have natural glows but their skin isn't screaming for help. How often do you see a tanning bed tanned super model? Never. But I get the opposing side. We all feel more attractive with a little glow to our skin. Olive skin girls, stay out of this... you will never know what it's like to feel truly pale! There's something satisfying about having a warm glow to your skin; like the one's you get when you get a spray tan. That's why I want to tell you about the best product ever that I recently discovered, that beats getting skin cancer and premature wrinkles in a tanning bed or paying an arm and a leg for spray tan after spray tan.


This stuff is absolutely amazing. It's made by St. Tropez and its a self tanning mouse. The color is very natural, which is my favorite part about it. It doesn't give you the streaky orange color most do. The key is to exfoliate your body first. You need to remove all of the dead skin before applying. I apply it at night and sleep with it on. My one complaint is that the smell is awful, which is why I use it at bedtime, but I wake up and shower the smell away, so my complaint is tiny. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way (I'm 5'9'' and only use about 5 pumps) which makes it much better for those of us on a budget. You only need to use it about once every week 1/2 or so. 

Overall, this product is great and I recommend it to everybody. It is a much safer alternative to a tanning bed. I think it's a more attractive look too. Until the sun is shining and we can get a natural glow, let's stick to this mouse & not get cancer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment